Client Operations Specialist
Client Operations Specialist
Accushield utilizes a digital platform to track visits, health screening requirements and confirm required credentials for third-party caregivers and vendors that provide services to residents in senior living communities. This effectively ensures that the set standards of quality, care, safety and security for each community are met.
Our fast-growing team is looking for a hardworking, innovative and goal driven Client Operations Specialist to contribute to the continued success of our company. The Client Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing quality support for senior living communities utilizing Accushield’s products and services in a timely manner. The perfect candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, clear communication both verbal and written, along with the capability to multi-task, and problem solve.
- Manage incoming phone calls, voicemails, and email inquiries via the Community Support queue
- Record thorough and clear details and outcomes of customer interaction
- Respond promptly to customer requests with accurate information
- Resolve customer complaints with a patient and positive demeanor and provide appropriate solutions
- Become an Accushield subject matter expert in order to educate customers on product features
- Provide feedback on people, process improvement, and product
- Proactively maintain company CRM database information
- Complete tasks and special projects as assigned by the team Lead/Manager in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task between phone calls, email responses, and the Customer Support Queue
- Clear verbal and written communication with customers, peers, and management
- Proactive, friendly, motivating, and positive approach to interacting with clients and team members
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow a set of instructions
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a group environment and independently
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional client service skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Prior customer service experience
- Experience using a Mac (Apple) computer, Gmail, Google Drive, and Microsoft Excel
Perks and Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision
- We offer health, dental, and vision with Accushield’s employer sponsored insurance program
- 2 weeks per year accruing immediately upon start of employment
- 7 paid holidays per calendar year plus 5 flexible days at your discretion
- Interested in accelerating your professional growth? We are committed to your growth and development. We’ll help fund that online course you’ve had your eye on.
Paid Parental Leave
- Family is important at Accushield and we currently offer 6 weeks paid maternity leave and 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Company match of 50% of employee contribution, up to 4% of regular salary
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote work options available based on role and team needs
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.