Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Accushield has a current opening for a Customer Success Manager.
The role is a client relationship management position which also involves onboarding and training of new clients. The Customer Success Manager will be the point of contact for new and existing customers and will:
- Provide outstanding customer support with proactive client management, as the primary point of contact for new and current clients. Build positive relationships with each client.
- Manage and organize the onboarding and training for new multi-location corporate groups.
- Present live online training sessions and demos.
- Use critical thinking and problem solving to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Advocate for their clients. Communicate their enhancement requests or pain points to software development team with specific requirements.
A successful Accushield Customer Success Manager will possess these qualities:
- Professionalism and presentation skills for conducting trainings to C-Suite corporate clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management: creating and managing implementation and training roadmaps for new clients
- Great ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Giving and receiving constructive feedback while maintaining positive rapport with coworkers
- Able to successfully organize and manage simultaneous projects and workflows
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Customer Success Management in technology / SAAS products and services
- Track record of successfully conducting trainings and demos
- Working quickly and efficiently with web-based technology
- Long term this will be a hybrid role working remotely and in the Atlanta office
- Currently this role is remote after initial in-office training
Accushield is a growing senior living technology company in Atlanta with a great corporate culture and plenty of opportunity for advancement. We are looking for talented and hardworking colleagues who are excited to grow as we expand. The Accushield Visitor Management and Health Screening System replaces the paper sign-in log at senior living communities with a touchscreen, badge printing kiosk to register outside visitors and provide automated health screening. We have expanded with another product line of visitor management and health screening solutions for non-senior living businesses. Accushield has an employer-based benefits program including healthcare, dental, 401(k), extra PTO, and more.
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.