Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Accushield, a leader in mobile visitor and staff management systems, is playing a critical role ensuring safer and more productive environments in senior living and other healthcare verticals. With new features such as health screening, surveys, and document management, Accushield continues to meet its commitment to provide the most innovative, effective visitor and staff management systems for its customers.
Accushield is on track to exceed 100% revenue growth increase this year and was recently named #595 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in North America.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
You’re likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years full stack developer experience; 10+ preferred
- Experience working on a large scale project using Node
- Expertise in AWS and core AWS technologies
- Understanding of how to execute well on the build/measure/learn process and lean startup skills
- An appetite for high growth, cloud native, agile, low management environments
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- A humble and collaborative attitude
Technologies we use:
- Backend: Node.js, Kotlin, Ruby
- Frontend: Kotlin, Angular
- REST, SFTP
- MySQL, Redis, S3
- Define the scope and scale of software projects within development
- Improve the reliability and availability of our growing platform and services for our families and partners
- Collaborate with development, design and product management team to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Drive unit test coverage to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Design and implement scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Develop and maintain internal software tools
- Write low-level and high-level code
- Troubleshoot and squash bugs like a pro
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software efficiency
- A proven problem solver and possess the ability to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and overcome unexpected challenges
- An innovation cultivator that creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Perks and Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision
- We offer health, dental, and vision with Accushield’s employer sponsored insurance program
- 2 weeks per year accruing immediately upon start of employment
- 7 paid holidays per calendar year plus 5 flexible days at your discretion
- Interested in accelerating your professional growth? We are committed to your growth and development. We’ll help fund that online course you’ve had your eye on.
Paid Parental Leave
- Family is important at Accushield and we currently offer 6 weeks paid maternity leave and 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Company match of 50% of employee contribution, up to 4% of regular salary
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote work options available based on role and team needs
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.