Integrations Support Analyst
Integrations Support Analyst
Accushield is a healthcare technology company. Our onsite hardware and software provide visitor/staff management, infection prevention and control, and health/safety compliance via automation and reporting.
Our mission is to empower our customers by enhancing the safety and wellbeing of those they serve and leveraging industry expertise, data, and technology.
Accushield is playing a critical role to ensure safer and more productive environments in senior living and other healthcare verticals. With new features such as health screening, survey, and document management, Accushield continues to meet its commitment to provide the most innovative, effective visitor and staff management systems for its customers. Accushield has earned numerous awards including being recently ranked #164 out of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America on Deloitte’s Fast 500 annual list.
Integrations Support Analyst is a technical role where you will be the primary customer point of contact for customers needing education, implementation, and troubleshooting of new and existing integrations, and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service – it’s about passion, innovation, and excellence in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional to consistently follow-through on commitments to customers, projects and fellow workers.
As part of your Accushield career journey, you’ll have opportunities to learn and achieve many things as an Integrations Support Analyst. Achievements in the first 12-24 months include:
- Collaborate directly with customers, other Support teams (functional, operations, etc.), development, QA and product management to research, troubleshoot and resolve product / performance issues for our customers, particularly as it relates to integrations, but could also include broader operations support issues as necessary.
- Understand the customers’ needs/requirements and gather necessary information to ensure a smooth integration set-up.
- Conduct training for the customer post-integration to demonstrate how everything is functioning.
- Understand fundamental business model and customer needs.
- Ensure that all customer issues / cases are addressed and handled in a timely manner, in accordance with our Service Level Agreements.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues (based on impact), drive problems to resolution as well as manage communication / expectations within Accushield and with the customer.
- Clearly and succinctly document customer communications within our ticketing system and CRM, providing outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses.
- Develop reports and tools to monitor integration and support Operations on a variety of customer support issues as necessary.
- 2+ years of experience supporting or implementing integration solutions or related SaaS enterprise products.
- Knowledge of healthcare software providers such as PointClickCare, MatrixCare, Eldermark, CareMerge, Kronos, Yardi and others.
- Solid understanding of case handling processes.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide solutions / workarounds to sophisticated problems; Passionate about problem-solving and have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers. A phenomenal teammate who will also establish relationships across the organization to continue improving the way we serve our customers!
- Accustomed to the pressure related to resolution timeframes and priorities that require multitasking.
- Love to learn and can effectively absorb new technology and features.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), who collaborates efficiently with users at all levels and varying technical abilities.
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to find workarounds and solutions, but know when to ask for help!
Perks and Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision
- We offer health, dental, and vision with Accushield’s employer sponsored insurance program
- 2 weeks per year accruing immediately upon start of employment
- 7 paid holidays per calendar year plus 5 flexible days at your discretion
- Interested in accelerating your professional growth? We are committed to your growth and development. We’ll help fund that online course you’ve had your eye on.
Paid Parental Leave
- Family is important at Accushield and currently offer 6 weeks paid maternity leave and 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Company match of 50% of employee contribution, up to 4% of regular salary
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote work options available based on role and team needs
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.