Accushield, a leader in mobile visitor and staff management systems, is playing a critical role ensuring safer and more productive environments in senior living and other healthcare verticals. With new features such as health screening, surveys, and document management, Accushield continues to meet its commitment to provide the most innovative, effective visitor and staff management systems for its customers.
Accushield is on track to exceed 100% revenue growth increase this year and was recently named #595 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in North America.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our product team who hates out-of-place pixels and thoughtless design. You will be tasked with translating research, wireframes, and ideas into delightful designs. You will be collaborating with our product managers and engineers to deliver high-fidelity designs that enable senior living communities throughout the country to discover the joy of becoming an Accushield customer. You will have an opportunity to work on our existing offering while also bringing useful new products directly to our users.
You’re likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
- A bachelor’s degree in HCI, graphic design, product design, industrial design or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Been designing interfaces for modern web and mobile/tablet applications, specifically SaaS products, professionally for at least 3-5 years
- Experience designing from an empty canvas, with no style guide, as you will be creating the design system
- A portfolio or deck of visually consistent and relevant mobile and web design work that you’re proud of and eager to share
- A strong graphic design foundation mindful of typography, color usage, visual hierarchy, etc
- A proven designer of high-fidelity user interfaces and experiences which have been deployed across a number of products and have been used by different demographics
- 3-5 years of experience in web SaaS and mobile application design & development
- Ability to think strategically but also deliver on the little details
- Bonus skills: strong graphic design chops
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Experienced and comfortable collaborating with Product Managers and Marketing teams
- Proficient in Figma and other high-fidelity prototyping software
- Deliver design solutions through concept mockups, flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate, debate, test and deliver design solutions
- Convert wireframes and mockups into pixel-perfect visual composites with attention to interaction design and brand guidelines
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team
- Produce mid-fidelity prototypes to support research studies and usability tests
- Collaborate with the product team to create high-fidelity mockups
- Deliver design specs to, and work closely with, engineers through development and production testing
- Create and maintain style guides and establish visual tones of the product
- Collaborate with our front end engineers to establish and maintain a design system
- Weigh performance metrics, business objectives and user experience to constantly improve and refine our registration flow and new user experience
Perks and Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision
- We offer health, dental, and vision with Accushield’s employer sponsored insurance program
- 2 weeks per year accruing immediately upon start of employment
- 7 paid holidays per calendar year plus 5 flexible days at your discretion
- Interested in accelerating your professional growth? We are committed to your growth and development. We’ll help fund that online course you’ve had your eye on.
Paid Parental Leave
- Family is important at Accushield and currently offer 6 weeks paid maternity leave and 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Company match of 50% of employee contribution, up to 4% of regular salary
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote work options available based on role and team needs
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.