Product Manager Internship
Product Manager Internship
Accushield, a leader in mobile visitor and staff management systems, is playing a critical role ensuring safer and more productive environments in senior living and other healthcare verticals. With new features such as health screening, surveys, and document management, Accushield continues to meet its commitment to provide the most innovative, effective visitor and staff management systems for its customers.
Accushield was recently named #595 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in North America.
At Accushield, we are excited to offer undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right full-time role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. You will formulate and understand our users needs through customer discovery and be responsible for translating product and feature discovery into organized requirements and will write epics and user stories. You will have an opportunity to present your research and product roadmap to our leadership as a final presentation of your understanding and findings.
What We Look For:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in a fast paced industry.
- Strong project management skills· Ability to think/act strategically and tactically.
What You Will Learn:
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyze, propose, launch and maintain products.
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritization.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations.
- Build relationships, identify stakeholders, and influence other teams across organizations and external teams.
- Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes.
- Please state your availability clearly in your cover letter (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time).
- Part-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote work options available based on role and team needs
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.