Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Accushield, a leader in mobile visitor and staff management systems, is playing a critical role ensuring safer and more productive environments in senior living and other healthcare verticals. With new features such as health screening, surveys, and document management, Accushield continues to meet its commitment to provide the most innovative, effective visitor and staff management systems for its customers.
Accushield is on track to exceed 100% revenue growth increase this year and was recently named #595 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in North America.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. You will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
You’re likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
- 5+ years as a Quality Assurance Engineer with a focus on SaaS web solutions, mobile applications, and hardware devices
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Drive software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An appetite for high growth, agile, low management environments
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- A humble and collaborative attitude
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
Technologies we use:
- Backend: Node.js, Kotlin, Ruby
- Frontend: Kotlin, Angular
- Jmeter, TestRail
- Design the Acceptance Criteria to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met
- Develop user acceptance test plans by analysing business requirements and engaging with project team members
- Work with internal and external software developers and testers to ensure software testing, verification, and validation of deliverables with respect to quality are meeting the expectations
- Test functionality as a business user or alongside business subject matter experts in order to test the delivered functionality in real scenarios and certify user acceptance criteria
- Assure that issues uncovered during testing are tracked and corrected
- Collaborate with external and internal development teams, to address issues found during UAT, and validates those corrective actions taken by development to resolve those issues
- Be responsible for validating UAT scenarios, test data creation, defect monitoring and regression during UAT and production validation activities
- Analyze and interpret Business Requirements, and where necessary, elicit further information from Production support, Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Execute UAT against previously defined and signed-off business requirements or user stories, including fixed defects ready for retest
- Provide technical support to production support teams on hardware related customer support queries
- A proven problem solver and possess the ability to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and overcome unexpected challenges
- An innovation cultivator that creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Perks and Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision
- We offer health, dental, and vision with Accushield’s employer sponsored insurance program
- 2 weeks per year accruing immediately upon start of employment
- 7 paid holidays per calendar year plus 5 flexible days at your discretion
- Interested in accelerating your professional growth? We are committed to your growth and development. We’ll help fund that online course you’ve had your eye on.
Paid Parental Leave
- Family is important at Accushield and we currently offer 6 weeks paid maternity leave and 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Company match of 50% of employee contribution, up to 4% of regular salary
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote work options available based on role and team needs
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.