For Skilled Nursing Facilities
Automation & Innovation to Save the Day!
We at Accushield understand that no two communities are the same. That’s why we leverage automation via innovation to solve various problems within a community. Whether it’s visitor management, infection prevention and control, reputation management, engagement, or similar issues, we enable communities to achieve desired outcomes with easy to use but forward-thinking solutions.
Calculate Your Return on Investment
Identifying your Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation center’s return on investment with Accushield is easy! Learn how Accushield can give time back to staff, put money back into operations, and drive quality experiences for your customers today. Check out the Skilled Nursing ROI calculator.
The Accushield sign-in system for skilled nursing facilities features:
- Customizable surveillance and sign-in workflow
- Real-time surveillance alerts
- COVID-19 screening and status questionnaire
- Mobile app for touchless screening
- Automated temperature scan
- Vaccine and testing document capture and verification
- Printed surveillance-verified name badges
- NHSN reporting
- Payroll-based journal reporting (PBJ)
- Advanced contract worker reporting
- Facility and organizational dashboard views
- Engagement tools
- Corporate oversight capabilities
Join the thousands of Nursing Homes across the US and Canada that use the Accushield kiosk to sign-in and health screen every staff member, visitor, vendor, and patient who enters and exits their facility.
What makes Accushield Different?
- Accushield was created and founded by Healthcare Facility Administrators
- Our extensive list of accessible Skilled Nursing references
- Our web-based facility dashboards capture and automate the CMS, PBJ, and NHSN reporting for Contract Workers and Agency Providers
- Nine years of experience in the kiosk and screening business
- Over 100 years of healthcare experience
- Over 300 years of software development
- Support 365 days a year
Vaccine Card & Test Verification
Skilled Nursing operators can now use the kiosk to verify proof of a Vaccine Card or Negative Test results. The COVID Vaccine and Negative test verification approval process can be done in the following ways:
- Staff, contract workers, and visitors can download the free Accushield Mobile App from the Apple and Google Play Store and upload a copy of their Vaccine Card or Negative Test result
- The Accushield kiosk can be used to take a photo of a Vaccine Card or Negative Test result giving management the ability to approve or deny the document from their dashboard
- Facility management can use the Accushield web-based dashboard to directly upload an approved Vaccine Card or Negative Test result document
Customize your screening questionnaire
Operators create a custom screening questionnaire that all staff members, visitors, and third-party caregivers need to complete before finalizing the sign-in process. Optionally, operators can also configure health screening questions as part of the sign-out process.
Capture Informed Consents with Ease
Avoid delays in gathering signed informed consents (e.g., stating that visitors are aware of the risks of exposure to COVID-19 and that they will follow the requirements set by management). Automate recording consent as an integrated step of the sign-in process.
Instant Feedback from Visitors
- Today, nothing is more important than a timely response to feedback.
- Accushield’s visitor experience surveys provide create a communication channel that enables facility management to improve visitor satisfaction – in real-time!
- Even better, facilities can improve their online reputation by automating social media reviews using Accushield.
Accushield Dashboard Makes Monitoring Simple
The Accushield Sign-In and Health Screening dashboard and reports give managers access to critical surveillance data at their fingertips. Whether it’s for internal auditing or a state survey request, the Accushield dashboard and reports have you covered.
- Visitor & staff sign-in reports
- Staff, visitor & resident temperature reports
- Staff & visitor COVID-19 screening questionnaire reports
- Resident sign-out temperature reports
- Resident + visitor interaction reports
Instant Name Badge Printing (no ink needed)
- Create a sense of security and safety using Accushield’s badge printer
- Using no ink, the badge printer enables facilities to identify individuals that have been cleared to enter the facility as well as those that are vaccinated
Name Badge Vaccine Verification
The Accushield sign-in and health screening kiosk helps management identify the Vaccinated individuals in their facility. The checkmark in the upper left-hand corner of the disposable badge means the person has been fully vaccinated.
Capture Pulse Oximetry Readings
- The Accushield solution understands how regulations evolve, that’s why we provide the option to include the capture of Pulse Oximetry measurements as part of the sign-in surveillance process
- Real-time alerts ensure possible respiratory problems are identified prior to exposure in the building
Group Text Messaging
In the event of an emergency or identified contact tracing incident, quick and effective communication is vital. Use the Accushield dashboard to send group SMS text messages with specific instructions or information to any party type (visitor, staff member, third-party healthcare provider, volunteer, or resident that has signed in during a specific time period.
Sign In and Sign Out
Log sign-in and sign-out data for every visitor, staff member, third-party caregiver, vendor and resident to analyze who is in the facility during specific time frames.
Touchless Sign In with Accushield Mobile
With health safety in mind, the Accushield Mobile app provides a fully touchless sign-in and health screening experience, so germs are not distributed by touching the kiosk screen.
Instantly forehead-scan every person that enters your facility as a part of the sign in process and halt the process if temperatures are above your safety parameters.
Custom COVID-19 Screening
Require customizable health screening questions for everyone that enters and/or exits the facility to help manage individuals that show symptoms of COVID-19 or other health concerns.
Health-Verified Name Badge Printing
Make security and safety easier and provide peace-of-mind to residents and staff by providing a visible name badge to confirm sign-in and health screening compliance.
Visitor Experience Surveys
Satisfaction surveys provide real-time visitor experience feedback as guests sign out; improve online rankings of your facility by automatically requesting social reviews.
Alerts and Notifications
Receive immediate text notifications and email alerts based on the criteria you set for specific individuals, health screening results, and other areas of concern.
Reporting & Analytics
Whether your focus is care coordination, health screening, contact tracing, or another important goal, all the data you need is immediately available in a user-friendly format.
Facility Tour Tracker
Capture, track and record every facility tour following a prospective resident’s sign in; notify designated staff automatically when a walk-in tour visits the facility.
Instantly stop the sign-in process and notify facility management and the front desk concierge if a visitor that is not allowed onsite attempts to sign in.
In case of an emergency, time is critical. Quickly print an evac report directly from the badge printer, or access an online ledger of all the visitors within the community and the residents who are away.
Track the least visited residents in your facility, allowing you to better manage and love those who may feel abandoned and isolated due to a lack of outside visitation.
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Request, track and report on the COVID-19 vaccination status of every individual who enters your facility. Individuals can be prompted to respond if they are fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated, or that they choose not to disclose.
Create an optional secondary question to follow a yes or no answer to the primary Health Screening questions on your kiosk. The sign-in process can also be terminated on the secondary question based on either a yes or no answer that you set.
Helping prevent avoidable exposure and spread of outbreaks in facilities
The sign-in kiosk registers all visitors, staff, vendors, and third-party caregivers entering and leaving the facility. The system tracks who a visitor is seeing within the facility, allowing at-risk individuals to be identified after being visited by someone with COVID-19.
- Helps keep out individuals who show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Helps mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by tracking visitor and resident visit interaction.
- Helps with mass visitor, staff, third-party caregiver, and vendor communication should there be a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Helps with COVID-19 messaging (example: the person must agree to wash hands and wear a mask before completing the sign-in process and entering the facility).