The Accushield Visitor Sign in System replaces the paper sign-in logs at entrances to Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, and CCRC communities and in their place utilizes a touchscreen Tablet to sign-in families and friends and to confirm receipt of required credentials from third-party healthcare providers and other vendors working in senior living communities.
Over 2 Million visits recorded from families, friends, and third-party providers!
An upgrade in Senior Living Visitor Sign-In
Replace the visitor sign-in books with a first class visitor management system designed to help communities, third-party providers, and families capture valuable information.
- Replace the old-school visitor sign-in book(s) with a Tablet designed for Senior Living
- Create visitor and third-party provider reports online
- Security Camera on Tablet is able to capture visitor photos (enabled or disabled at the community level)
- Verify that third-party credentials are in place and meet community requirements (i.e. clear criminal background)
- Generate a resident and guest evacuation list on a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Print name badges for all visitors
- Send text or email alert when a visitor signs-in to the Tablet
- Require third-party providers and vendors to sign a Waiver or Agreement upon sign-in
Third-Party Care Providers and Vendors Can:
- Access online tools and resources to help employees stay compliant with community, state, and federal regulations
- Maintain employee credentials in a centralized, cloud database
- Receive notifications regarding expiring credentials for employees
- Track and verify staff arrival and departure times at communities
- Increase marketability with Accushield’s verification of credentials
- Track marketer activity in specific communities
- A quick way for employees to review and accept community policies.
“I believe that every third-party healthcare provider that serves a senior resident should meet a standard level of credentialing requirements – Accushield helps us accomplish this goal.”
Alex Salabarria – Oaks Senior Living, Owner
“Third party providers who serve our guests are a crucial part of our team. We owe it to our guests and their families to ensure that they meet a high standard of credentialing requirements. Accushield helps us do that.”
Jeramy Ragsdale – Thrive Senior Living, Principal
“I only recommend Accushield certified caregivers to my resident families.”
Cherryl Hylton – Executive Director