For Skilled Nursing Facilities
Automate. Innovate. Integrate.
At Accushield, we understand that every community has unique operational needs.
By leveraging the power of automation, we have enabled you to manage your visitor entry, infection control, feedback/reviews, and engagement needs digitally.
Overseeing operations, establishing channels for instant communication, and maintaining security while remaining fully compliant with standard regulations has never been easier.
Accushield – Taking care of our seniors and protecting healthcare heroes.
Calculate Your Return on Investment
Identifying your Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation center’s return on investment with Accushield is easy! Learn how Accushield can give time back to staff, put money back into operations, and drive quality experiences for your customers today. Check out the Skilled Nursing ROI calculator.
The Accushield sign-in system for skilled nursing facilities features:
- Customizable surveillance and sign-in workflow
- Real-time surveillance alerts
- COVID-19 screening and status questionnaire
- Mobile app for touchless screening
- Automated temperature scan
- Vaccine and testing document capture and verification
- Printed surveillance-verified name badges
- NHSN reporting
- Payroll-based journal reporting (PBJ)
- Advanced contract worker reporting
- Facility and organizational dashboard views
- Engagement tools
- Corporate oversight capabilities
Join the thousands of Nursing Homes across the US and Canada that use the Accushield kiosk to sign-in and health screen every staff member, visitor, vendor, and patient who enters and exits their facility.
What makes Accushield Different?
- Accushield was created and founded by Healthcare Facility Administrators
- Our extensive list of accessible Skilled Nursing references
- Our web-based facility dashboards capture and automate the CMS, PBJ, and NHSN reporting for Contract Workers and Agency Providers
- Nine years of experience in the kiosk and screening business
- Over 100 years of healthcare experience
- Over 300 years of software development
- Support 365 days a year
You asked for it – we developed it! Here are the 4 most requested solutions for 2023:
- Digital Respirator Fit Testing – Digitally capture (OSHA required) documentation for respirator fit testing
- Mass Text Notifications – Send group and one-on-one text messages to visitors, staff, third-party caregivers, and residents.
- Staff Agency Tracker & Timeclock – Keep tabs on Staff Agency clock-in and out times using the Accushield kiosk.
- Reputation Accelerator – Prompt all visitors to rate their visit experience and leave a Google review.
Entry Management Kiosk (with optional health screening)
The touchless temperature scanning & health screening kiosk provides a safe and effective tool to track the COVID-related health of all staff, visitors, third-party caregivers, and residents who enter and exit the facility.
- Touchless forehead temperature scan
- Integrated with the kiosk
- Infrared and thermal thermometer options available
Accushield can help Skilled Nursing Facilities meet NHSN reporting requirements for Visitors, Staff, Physicians, Advanced Practice Nurses, PAs, and other Contracted Providers.
Here are some ways the Accushield kiosk can help automate the NHSN reporting requirements:
- Easily capture vaccine status, type of vaccine, date of the first and second dose, and proof of vaccination for everybody that enters the facility
- Automatically report on the number of weekly staff, visitors, and healthcare providers entering your facility
- Pull NHSN based COVID-19 Vaccine reports to easily upload into the NHSN reporting website including Health Care Providers that are eligible for the booster
Vaccine Card & Test Verification
Skilled Nursing operators can now use the kiosk to verify proof of a Vaccine Card or Negative Test results. The COVID Vaccine and Negative test verification approval process can be done in the following ways:
- Staff, contract workers, and visitors can download the free Accushield Mobile App from the Apple and Google Play Store and upload a copy of their Vaccine Card or Negative Test result
- The Accushield kiosk can be used to take a photo of a Vaccine Card or Negative Test result giving management the ability to approve or deny the document from their dashboard
- Facility management can use the Accushield web-based dashboard to directly upload an approved Vaccine Card or Negative Test result document
Touchless sign in with Accushield Mobile
With health safety in mind, Accushield has prioritized the development of an all-in-one touchless sign-in and health screening solution. The system is designed to capture temperatures, ask screening questions, and store sign-in and sign-out data for staff members, visitors, and third-party caregivers who enter skilled nursing facilities.
Stay informed of any possible contact issues and gain peace of mind knowing that your facility is going the extra mile to keep everyone safe.
Customize your screening questionnaire
Operators create a custom screening questionnaire that all staff members, visitors, and third-party caregivers need to complete before finalizing the sign-in process. Optionally, operators can also configure health screening questions as part of the sign-out process.
Capture Informed Consents with Ease
Avoid delays in gathering signed informed consents (e.g., stating that visitors are aware of the risks of exposure to COVID-19 and that they will follow the requirements set by management). Automate recording consent as an integrated step of the sign-in process.
Instant Feedback from Visitors
- Today, nothing is more important than a timely response to feedback.
- Accushield’s visitor experience surveys provide create a communication channel that enables facility management to improve visitor satisfaction – in real-time!
- Even better, facilities can improve their online reputation by automating social media reviews using Accushield.
Accushield Dashboard Makes Monitoring Simple
The Accushield Sign-In and Health Screening dashboard and reports give managers access to critical surveillance data at their fingertips. Whether it’s for internal auditing or a state survey request, the Accushield dashboard and reports have you covered.
- Visitor & staff sign-in reports
- Staff, visitor & resident temperature reports
- Staff & visitor COVID-19 screening questionnaire reports
- Resident sign-out temperature reports
- Resident + visitor interaction reports
Instant Name Badge Printing (no ink needed)
- Create a sense of security and safety using Accushield’s badge printer
- Using no ink, the badge printer enables facilities to identify individuals that have been cleared to enter the facility as well as those that are vaccinated
Group Text Messaging
In the event of an emergency or identified contact tracing incident, quick and effective communication is vital. Use the Accushield dashboard to send group SMS text messages with specific instructions or information to any party type (visitor, staff member, third-party healthcare provider, volunteer, or resident that has signed in during a specific time period.
Sign In and Sign Out
Log sign-in and sign-out data for every visitor, staff member, third-party caregiver, vendor and resident to analyze who is in the facility during specific time frames.
Touchless Sign In with Accushield Mobile
With health safety in mind, the Accushield Mobile app provides a fully touchless sign-in and health screening experience, so germs are not distributed by touching the kiosk screen.
Instantly forehead-scan every person that enters your facility as a part of the sign in process and halt the process if temperatures are above your safety parameters.
Custom COVID-19 Screening
Require customizable health screening questions for everyone that enters and/or exits the facility to help manage individuals that show symptoms of COVID-19 or other health concerns.
Health-Verified Name Badge Printing
Make security and safety easier and provide peace-of-mind to residents and staff by providing a visible name badge to confirm sign-in and health screening compliance.
Visitor Experience Surveys
Satisfaction surveys provide real-time visitor experience feedback as guests sign out; improve online rankings of your facility by automatically requesting social reviews.
Alerts and Notifications
Receive immediate text notifications and email alerts based on the criteria you set for specific individuals, health screening results, and other areas of concern.
Reporting & Analytics
Whether your focus is care coordination, health screening, contact tracing, or another important goal, all the data you need is immediately available in a user-friendly format.
Facility Tour Tracker
Capture, track and record every facility tour following a prospective resident’s sign in; notify designated staff automatically when a walk-in tour visits the facility.
Instantly stop the sign-in process and notify facility management and the front desk concierge if a visitor that is not allowed onsite attempts to sign in.
In case of an emergency, time is critical. Quickly print an evac report directly from the badge printer, or access an online ledger of all the visitors within the community and the residents who are away.
Track the least visited residents in your facility, allowing you to better manage and love those who may feel abandoned and isolated due to a lack of outside visitation.
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Request, track and report on the COVID-19 vaccination status of every individual who enters your facility. Individuals can be prompted to respond if they are fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated, or that they choose not to disclose.
Create an optional secondary question to follow a yes or no answer to the primary Health Screening questions on your kiosk. The sign-in process can also be terminated on the secondary question based on either a yes or no answer that you set.
Helping prevent avoidable exposure and spread of outbreaks in facilities
The sign-in kiosk registers all visitors, staff, vendors, and third-party caregivers entering and leaving the facility. The system tracks who a visitor is seeing within the facility, allowing at-risk individuals to be identified after being visited by someone with COVID-19.
- Helps keep out individuals who show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Helps mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by tracking visitor and resident visit interaction.
- Helps with mass visitor, staff, third-party caregiver, and vendor communication should there be a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Helps with COVID-19 messaging (example: the person must agree to wash hands and wear a mask before completing the sign-in process and entering the facility).
Third-Party Care Report
Quick Family & Guest Sign-in Using Mobile App
Reputation Accelerator (Increase Google Reviews)
Our solution helps SNF operators meet requirements mandated by these regulating bodies:
Accushield’s entry management system was designed for Senior Living and Nursing Homes by operators with decades of industry experience.
Contact us today to schedule a demo or request additional information.